Thank you for your interest in applying to live here at Prose South Main!
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner. The Workforce/Affordable Housing program is an income-based program designed to reduce the barrier to affordable quality housing for the working force community in Houston.
Are you a qualified applicant? Keep reading to find out!
Any applicant or resident living in an affordable unit cannot earn more than the following annual incomes.
- 1-person home may earn no more than $50,480 annually
- 2-person home may earn no more than $57,680 annually
- 3-person home may earn no more than $64,880 annually
- 4-person home may earn no more than $72,080 annually
- 5-person home may earn no more than $77,840 annually
- 1 month of consecutive current bank statements. ALL pages must be included and be one sided.
- 2 consecutive bi-weekly paystubs, 3 semi-monthly and 1 monthly.
What Do I Need to Pre-Qualify?
To begin the application and to get on the Prose South Main waitlist, we ask that you present the following documents:
- Completed application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- Income Verification items listed above
- Additional documents may be required depending on each person’s individual income and assets
Do You Qualify? Contact Us at (713) 909-3306 to learn more.