Thank you for your interest in applying to live here at Prose South Main!
In addition to our market rate apartment homes, here at Prose South Main, a portion of our residences have been reserved for Mixed-Income apartments. If applicant’s annual income does not exceed 60% or 80% AMI (area median income), they are eligible to apply for these rent adjusted apartment homes. See below for further details on eligibility and application requirements. If you are a full time student and interested in our income based program, please call (713) 909-3306 for more information.
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner.
Are you a qualified applicant? Keep reading to find out!
Any applicant or household living in one of our mixed income apartments can earn up to the following annual incomes.
- 1-person home may earn no more than $52,160 annually
- 2-person home may earn no more than $59,680 annually
- 3-person home may earn no more than $67,120 annually
- 4-person home may earn no more than $74,560 annually
- 5-person home may earn no more than $80,560 annually
- 1 month of consecutive current bank statements.
- 1 months’ worth of consecutive pay stubs.
- Additional documents that may be required depending on each person’s individual income and assets.
What Do I Need to Pre-Qualify?
To begin the application and to get on the Prose South Main waitlist, we ask that you present the following documents:
- Completed application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- Income Verification items listed above
- Additional documents may be required depending on each person’s individual income and assets
Do You Qualify? Contact Us at (713) 909-3306 to learn more.